- Aerate & Relieve Compacted Soil: 24 heat-treated, 16-gauge Steel plugging spoons penetrate compacted soil and remove up to 3-inch plugs of soil, allowing water, seed, and fertilizer to reach the roots. Brinly plug design is narrower with sharpened ends to allow easier penetration and require less weight.
- Long-lasting construction: durable, all steel design with fully-enclosed weight tray holds up to 150 pounds of any type of extra weight for maximum soil penetration and depth. Tines are heat-treated for strength. No flat wheels for durability.
- Easy transport: for crossing drives, walks and rooted areas, Brinly plug Aerator includes a single transport lever to engage transport mode using the 10″ semi-pneumatic rubber tread tires.
- Works safely on turns & uneven terrain: three independently rotating, welded tine sections minimize turf damage during turns and help provide consistent penetration on uneven ground.
- Universal Hitch: a single pin, universal Hitch easily attaches to every lawn tractor and most ztrs and ATVs.
- Easy to maintain: each plugging spoon is individually serviceable, allowing for quick and easy replacement in the unlikely event of a Tine breakage.
- Simple assembly: includes assembly skin pack with parts break down and full pictorial instructions.
- Made in the USA: Trusted Since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products built in the USA
Brinly PA-40BH Tow Behind Plug Aerator, 40-Inch